Gearsjoy handles warranty requests for units and parts in the Us and Canada in which they were originally purchased from Gearsjoy store. In case a warranty claim is made for units purchased outside the territory or from unauthorized dealers, repair and labor costs may apply. The decision to accept such case is subject to Gearsgoy judgement and approval.
2. WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY?
- Warranty of this product does not cover any damages due to misuse. ALWAYS inspect to ensure the product works properly every time before use.
- Failure to follow the user(s) instructions on packaging and/or user(s) manual may result in damages including but not limited to any user’s personal items, all of which are not covered under warranty of this product
- Use at your own risk. Manufacturer(s) and/or suppliers/agents are not responsible for any damages/repairs, loss to cameras/electronic items including but not limited to any user’s personal items directly and/or
indirectly resulted in the use of this product. Damage(s) resulting from any use, misuse, accident, and normal wear and tear are understandably not covered under this product warranty nor be responsible by manufacturer(s) and/or suppliers/agents.
- This warranty does not cover any product that has been subject to misuse negligence or accident, or that has been operated in any way contrary to the operating instructions as specified in the User Manual.
- Any flood, loss or damage, for any reason, that is caused by accidental release and sinking of the unit, or from flooding an o-ring sealed or watertight area will not be covered under warranty.
- This warranty does not apply to any damage to the product that is the result of improper maintenance or to any product that has been altered or modified so as to change its intended use.
- This warranty does not extend to repairs made necessary by normal wear or by the use of parts or accessories which are either incompatible with the product or adversely affects its operation, performance or durability.
- This warranty does not cover items that experience normal wear and tear.
3.HOW LONG DOES THIS LIMITED WARRANTY LAST?
Gearsjoy provides a standard Limited Warranty for 6 months from the date of purchase for new products in the United States and Canada. If you're not located in the United States or Canada, please contact where you order it from in your territory. Gearsjoy ONLY warrants products purchased from Gearsjoy. Any part of the product supplied by Gearsjoy and found in the reasonable judgment of Gearsjoy to be defective in material or workmanship willbe repaired or replaced by Gearsjoy without charge for parts or labor.
4.HOW DO YOU OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE?
To obtain warranty service, you must contact our support team during the Warranty Period to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number. You may contact at contact@gearsjoy; (b) writing to us at the postal address set forth in Section 1; or (c) using any other means of reaching our support team that we may make available to you on our website or in our Vision+ mobile application. Your request for support must include the following information:
(a) your first and last name;
(b) the date you purchased the Product;
(c) a copy of your receipt;
(d) the serial number of your Product;
(e) a description of the problem you are experiencing;
(f) a description of the circumstances when the problem occurred; and
(g) a flight log from when the problem occurred.
After you receive a RMA number, you must ship the Product to the address we provide and follow any additional return instructions relayed to you by our support team. No warranty service can be provided without a RMA number.
5.WHAT SERVICES DO WE PROVIDE UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY?
If we determine, in our reasonable discretion, that you meet the requirements for warranty service set forth in Sections 2, 3 and 4, then we will repair or replace your Product as set forth in Section 5. With respect to any defective Product during the Warranty Period, we will, in our sole discretion, either: (a) repair or replace the Product (or the defective component) free of charge or (b) refund to you the purchase price you paid for the Product. If we elect to repair or replace the defective Product, we will pay for the shipping and handling fees associated with your shipping the Product to us and our returning the repaired Product or replacement product to you.
6.OUR DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
WE LIMIT THE DURATION AND REMEDIES OF ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLICABLE COVERED COMPONENT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. OUR LIABILITY SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT, NOR SHALL WE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT AND WHETHER UNDER THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), INDEMNITY, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7.INTERPRETING THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty will be construed under and governed by the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. This document sets forth the only and entire warranty that we offer to you with respect to your Product and no Product documentation or other materials are intended to, or will be interpreted to provide, any additional warranty.